Unfortunately, due to the current situation with COVID-19, all bookings until further notice have been cancelled. All further bookings will be reviewed on a month to month basis in line with government guidelines. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Fasgadh means shelter in Gaelic, we chose the name as the perfect fit for the smallest of the three indoor spaces at our campsite.
The space is located near the main gate and is available for hire all year round. The space is perfect for smaller groups looking for a cosy spot to set up camp and is ideal for Baden Powell adventure weekends or training events.
• Main dorm room – sleeps 15 with camp beds provided
• Leaders room – sleeps three
• Well equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave and fridge-freezer
• Three toilets and two showers
• Two of the toilets and one of the showers are disability accessible
• Covered patio with picnic benches
• Large open plan activity area with notice boards, tables and chairs
• Access to games shed
• Fire alters for open cooking
Our Fasgadh space is large enough for 15 people to sleep comfortably and enjoy a range of activities. Just through the sliding glass doors, the covered outdoor patio is the perfect place to gather together for lunch or games.
Price: £50 per night plus £4.50 p/person camping