Achachairdeis is the perfect location for a group camping trip. With seven camping spots to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect space for your group.
If you’re looking to do a mix of indoor and outdoor activities, why not book Napier House along with a camp site? It’s the best way to get the best of both worlds with a camping option and an indoor area if the weather’s not on your side.
If you’re looking for more of a traditional camping experience, we have spaces a bit further out from the buildings on the campsite. You and your group can set up camp, relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery and wildlife of the national park. Use the fireplace for some outdoor cooking, marshmallow toasting or ghost stories – it’s the perfect setting!
• Access to the outdoor space
• Fridges – in the guide hut or in Caladh hallway
• Fireplaces for open cooking
• Access to fresh water, toilets and showers
• Tents and camping equipment available if required. Please request information when booking and we will advise costs.
• A selection of cookers giving options for a variety of cooking methods
• Fire shelters
• Calor gas
• Patrol boxes
Price: £4.50 per person, per night
Camping at Achachairdeis is ideal for groups looking for a traditional camping experience. Explore one of Scotland’s most beautiful locations, spend the day enjoying outdoor activities and relax in the evening with a campfire under the stars – what could be better than that?!