Unfortunately, due to the current situation with COVID-19, all bookings until further notice have been cancelled. All further bookings will be reviewed on a month to month basis in line with government guidelines. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
The Caladh camping space is located in the middle of the site, right next to the main site flag pole – so it’s very easy to spot!
Caladh is a lovely indoor space, with a large activity area perfect for groups who want to spend the trip all together. The outdoor picnic area is the perfect place to sit and enjoy the views of the beautiful scenery, or the perfect place for some star gazing at night!
• Main hall – sleeps 18
• Well equipped kitchen with oven, fridge and freezer
• Two toilet blocks, each with three toilets and a shower
• Disabled access toilet
• Covered patio with picnic benches
• Large open plan activity area with notice boards, tables and chairs
• Access to games shed
• Fire alters for open cooking
The Caladh camping space is perfect for those looking for an indoor space large enough for the whole group to stay together, as there is no separate leaders’ room.
Price: £50 per night plus £4.50 p/person camping