With groups across the city, if you live in Glasgow there will be a unit not too far away that offers girls and young women the opportunity to develop their potential and make a difference in the world.
Our Vision for 2020
Girlguiding Glasgow is a vibrant County where all Members can make a positive difference, be happy, safe and fulfill their potential.
Our Mission Statement
We are a growing and dynamic girl led organisation in Glasgow providing unique opportunities which inspire and empower our members to realise their potential.
Our Objectives for 2016-2020
- We will ensure that our members have the opportunity to develop life skills and experience new challenges.
- We will support the development of strong, confident and resilient girls and women
- We will provide a safe and caring environment for our members.
- We will actively encourage all girls and adults to join us in order to increase the diversity of our membership
- We will ensure our girls are proud to say they are members of Girlguiding Glasgow
- We will retain and grow our membership
- We will continue to develop a robust and transparent governance process.